Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 15 - The Last Day For Excuses... I Hope

What a Saturday… I spent most of it working… yes, working. What was supposed to take me 3 hours today for work took about 12. I needed another day to rest so I guess it wasn’t a bad thing. I got to vegetate on my couch all day watching movies and occasionally listening in on a conference call. I’m rested, still with a sore throat but it’s a lot better.

Today should be my last day of excuses. My slight inflammation in my throatal area, yes throatal area, should not keep me from going to the gym tomorrow. I am going to bed shortly to make sure I get there early tomorrow and at least get some cardio done early so I can come back to the apartment, pack and leave for Providence for a day or two.

Measurements are this Wednesday. Am I going to see 220? No, I’ve accepted that. Am I going to see inches and millimeters lost? Yes. Is it going to be an insane loss? No. Could I have done better this past month? This past week? Yes. Unfortunately the New Year brought along an emotional version of myself that I hadn’t see in awhile and as soon as those emotions subsided, the New Year brought along gastrointestinal issues along with a sore throat. F the New Year.

I’m at peace with what will be Wednesday’s results. I still saw the scale go down and I am still getting healthier so whatever happens, happens. Do I feel like a loser for not meeting this month’s goal? Of course I do… but now it just means that my goal for my FEB measurement will have to be greater and when I hit that goal in FEB, I will feel awesome. Damn… I’m tired.

Until next time folks…

[Via http://riguy1980.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment