Sunday, January 3, 2010

Second day of the New Year

This morning I found some yoga videos on YouTube and tried them out. I know part of my high blood pressure issue is the stress and anxiety I feel constantly. There’s nothing really triggering it, except possibly my fears about not having a job and money, but I need to find a way to calm myself down. I did some breathing exercises and a few blood pressure lowering poses (or so they say) while listening to classical music and I did end up feeling much more relaxed.

Food-wise, well, I ate just fine but I barely reached 1000 calories for the day…so maybe I thought that gave me a reason to binge on some cookies? I don’t know. I was baking some cookies for the BF’s co-workers but then he found out he doesn’t have to go back into work until Wednesday! Now I have several dozen M&M cookies sitting around and I just had to eat a few. Luckily they were small and I only ate 3, but I just worry about the next few days and how I’ll do with them. It’s so ridiculous when you can’t control yourself and you have to keep coming back for more. At least it didn’t put me too far over my limit  that Spark People sets. I’m going to try and spend as much time away from my house tomorrow as possible and also see if some neighbors want these amazingly delicious cookies, haha.

The BF and I did not go to the gym today as planned! He got home from work later than expected and we had to go to the store and get a bunch of stuff and by the time we got back it was time for dinner and now it’s suddenly 9:30! So tomorrow, I’m going with or without him.

Hope you all are having a fabulous first week of the year!

[Via http://fattylovescake.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment