Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekly Summary 01/03/10

Weekly Summary 01/03/10

This week

-4.0 Lb.

-14000 Calories

Since the beginning

-27.8 Lb.

-97,300 Calories

Goal Date 11/11/11

To meet goal.

Weight loss a week 0.92 lb.

There we go. This is more like it. It would have been about half if I hadn’t binged on Christmas. But back on track. More like ahead of the curve. Depending on what start date you  look at. If you figure from 1/7/09 then I’m 12 lb or so off the pace. But if you figure from 12/06/09 then I’m about 10 lb ahead of the curve. I think that I’ll use the 12/6/09 numbers. Since using the other give me a negative to consider every day and I don’t want that. So the newer numbers it is. I also did the monthly measuring this past week. Those numbers are going to be from the beginning since they change much more slowly than the others. So far I’ve lost 13 inches since 4/5/09. Half from my waist. I’m still in the 270’s this week and have been all week. No points change this week then. No worries. I haven’t been doing the Wii Fit Plus as much this week. I need to get on track to get back to work tomorrow. Vacation is over. I have to step up the pace. Doing the Wii in the morning is not practical. So I will do it later in the evening. Likely after the kids are in bed so I don’t have to listen to their comments and have them bouncing all over the place. My spreadsheet is approaching a meg in size. I am a detail and analysis person so I am tracking everything I can think of. From both starting dates too.

Here are the column headings I have on the main sheet at the moment: Date, Weight, BMI, Fat%, Fat lb., Curve, New Curve, Calories, Weight Class, Total, Ave, Week, Cal/Lb, Off Curve, Off new Curve

The reason the sheet is so large is that is goes all to my goal date of 11/11/11.

All for now. Later!

[Via http://1pinkmonkey.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment