Thursday, January 21, 2010

World's Shortest Post.

Maybe this isn’t quite the world’s shortest post, but pretty close. But I’m really serious about keeping this commitment to blog regularly. Anyway, was really tired today. Ended up getting to bed very late yesterday because I was so energized and had a lot to do. And it was all I could to drag myself out of bed this morning. But I did pretty well with my eating – it helped that I was very busy at work and hardly had time to think about food. Ended up working a little later than usual, so I only had about ten minutes at home before the husband and I went to a friend’s house for dinner. Luckily the dinner wasn’t a diet-wrecker! Now I’m back and am headed straight to bed so I can have enough sleep and energy for a good workout tomorrow evening, especially since there was no time for one today.

[Via http://laurajane.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment