Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 3: STEADY EDDY

So the reason I stayed even this week, that is right no loss no gain, is due to no exercising. The only exercise I did was housework!

I am seriously dreading the mini triathalon now, I just don’t know. I mean I know I can lose 40 pounds by MAY.  But can I really bike 14 miles, run 3.1 miles, and swim a mile…ummm now NO WAY IN Heck. But in June yes I must.

Grrr. Why do I get myself in these huge messes? I guess I do it because I expect alot out of myself, however right now I am tired. Mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and momily. I just need to go easy on myself and stay on track.

Lose 2 pounds a week. Workout 3 times a week. That is the goal!

It really doesn’t help that I baked a delicious cherry rhubarb pie this week, had guests over to eat, and didn’t watch my portions but each day is a new day.

BodyAfterBaby Challenge Question of the week:

What Motivates You?

My husband and my daughter motivate me. I want to be a sexy hot wife for my husband. I want to be an uber fun active mom for my daughter to play with. I also want to have more children and it will be much easier to be a skinny preggo then a fat preggo!

“This weeks challenge: How many days a week can you do some physical activity? Going on a walk or run, hitting the gym, swimming laps, doing a workout DVD. Can you reach 5 or 6 days of exercise for at least 30 minutes? I dare you!”

I VOW TO WORKOUT AT LEAST 5 TIMES THIS WEEK!

I’ve got to keep saying “Goodbye Fat Freckles!”

-Freckles

aka:Andrea

[Via http://meltingmamas.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment