Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 11 Weight Loss- January 16, 2010

Day 11

Weight- 227 lb.

Food Consumed-  ~1700 Calories

 x1 foot long chicken breast sub from Subway (no sauces), water. a chicken salad, and a california chicken salad from O Charley’s. (That is a lot of chicken haha).

Workout-

Did some core exercises on my exercise ball.

Supplements taken-

Took some multivitamins in the morning.

Overall thoughts-

Pretty boring day today. Attempting to figure out a solution for cardio at home instead of at the gym, but I may be forced to use the equipment at the gym instead if I want to do my cardio daily. This is not completely bad, as the equipment is vastly superior to anything that I will be able to afford, but driving to the gym daily just for cardio makes me frown a little when it is something I could be doing right in my house. My Craigslist search continues.

[Via http://donmichaels.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment