Tuesday, January 12, 2010

An elf is my weakness ...

Another successful week!  I didn’t lose as much as I did in the first week, but that’s to be expected.  Down another 1.6 …SWEET!  Speaking of sweets, those damn grasshopper cookies were better than the fudge stripes.  It’s ok, I bounced back.  Everything in moderation, which is my problem.  It has become clear to me that I’m not prepared to handle cookies yet.  That’s ok, I’m an all or nothing kind of girl so as long as I don’t have one I’m all set ;)

Tip of the week:  Do give into temptation every once and a while.  If you don’t you’ll go on a binge and that will just make you feel like crap afterwards.  It’s so not worth it.  And if you know there’s a food that you just can’t stop eating …avoid it until you can handle it.

[Via http://theregoesmypen.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment