Friday, September 11, 2009

can foodblogging...

help a person lose weight?

I ask because I just started another blog -bittersweetvanilla.com – dedicated to all things food and cooking.  And I’m not talking only “healthy” recipes – I mean ALL food – sweets and other “bad” foods included.

I used to ♥ LOVE ♥ to cook and bake.  Somewhere along the line I lost that enthusiasm, and I want to get it back.  And I’m hoping the blog will be a way to help – not to mention to help me accomplish a couple of my 101 in 1001 goals (#42 & #46).

I want to find that if I start putting thought into what I eat because I’ll be blogging recipes, that as a result I’ll start eating better – even if that means a sweet treat sometimes.  And I sure as hell can’t blog about eating pizza or fast food every damn night…

Am I crazy or could this work?

[Via http://thefatgirlblogs.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment