Saturday, September 12, 2009

This will not be long

I’ve already passed out once from the pain.  Surgery went a little longer than scheduled and it was pretty painful.  The medicine wore out and they still were not halfway done.  Myself and the doctor had to wait 20 minutes there until the medicine kicked back in.  I’m glad I only have to do this once.  When I passed out I was just standing up reading a post on Facebook of a friend who got fired today.  The next thing I know I’m doing a faceplant right into the wall.  I don’t remember anything happening.  All of a sudden my forehead is dragging down the wall in front of me.  I’m confined to the couch for a long time now.

Today weigh in was just what I wanted, 1 pound.  This way I don’t have to proclaim 60 only to fall back a week later.  Today before the surgery, when I got weighed in, we looked at how much I weighed when I was in last 9 months ago.  282.  At least I reached the 60 pound mark in some way.  I’m very happy with how my body is changing.  I love how t-shirts and jeans fit and how they look.  Other people have noticed, getting more compliments and that is something I am grateful for.

Time to lay down.  Have a great weekend.

[Via http://lwtrf.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment