Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Had Ice Cream.

Where did the week go?  I finished another bag and managed to get my homework done.  The house is still standing and all the children are accounted for.  I don’t have much to say.  I’m a bit tired ‘cuz I stayed up last night to finish a book I started around nine o’clock-Precious by Sandra Novak.  It was worth the four hours.  I’m not so sure it was worth the exhaustion today tho. 

It’s been a rough run this week.  My teen hasn’t been well, my tween is giving me grief and my boys are sick.  Appointments have kept me in and out with little time to tackle regular stuff.  To top it off, although my weight watchers weigh-in showed that I’d lost another 1.4lbs, I feel like I’m actually gaining weight.  What’s that all about?! 

Let’s move back to the glass half-full side for a minute.  Anita’s bag ships out Friday.  I finished my homework and reading assignment.  I played with my kids.  I made dinner at least three nights.  My floors are clean.  I read a book that wasn’t related to child language disorders.  I sang and danced with my kids.  I had ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next project(s) I’ll be starting is a tote for my bff Suzie!!   I’ll post the fabric pics here soon.  I’ve got a couple plans for a sling bag for little boys, a church pew pad for napping, a doorplate plane, an artsmock for Carter and I could go on and on! There’s just not enough time.  I need three lives.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment