Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lets Lose Week 4 Results

Ok forgive my tardiness please, but here are the results from this week.  I didn’t lose any weight I actually stayed where I was.  But I also was a slacker with my work out.  I’ve had a lot on my mind had have been in a bit of a funk.  Which is really no excuse because I know working out makes me feel better.  But it’s a new week with new distractions.  My husband had surgery on his nose yesterday, due to a deviated septum and a severe sinus infection, he’s had since childhood apparently (I know it’s hard to believe).  So basically I have two babies for the next few days lol.  So hopefully when they are napping I’ll be able to get some work out in here and there but I’m not counting on it.

Starting Weight 281

Current Weight 276

Size 20/22 XXL

Sorry today is short but I’m tired!

[Via http://saysomethingstacey.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment