Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday

Its a beautiful day outside today. This morning I went for a nice walk and it felt great. My hands were actually a bit chilly. I have missed the fall and glad it is coming around soon. Yesterday I went off my diet. I just ate pretty much all day. It was all decent foods, just a lot of it. Kim and I did have pancakes for dinner which was awesome. I could eat pancakes everyday.

Tomorrow I see my doctor for a check up. Everything seems fine. She is going to let me know if I can start working out again…if so I will be hitting the gym tomorrow! I have really missed it and wish I could have been working out all this time I have been off…oh well. Getting back into shape is very hard at first. I imagine I will be sore as hell after the first workout. I will take it easy though so we will see.

Today I am going to the italian market in Philly to sell some of my dvds to this lady who runs a store in there. Its a shame how much I am going to get for them compared to how much I really paid. Ever since I found Amazon I have bought all my movies and cds there…..so cheap (even with the shipping).

[Via http://fieldsy1024.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment