Thursday, September 24, 2009

Journaling for balance?

Morning!!

I’ve decided to keep a Health journal for a while, I find when I journal, I eat more balanced meals/snacks, get in all my water, remember to take my vitamin, etc… is anyone else like this? If not my meals will get carb heavy ’cause that’s what’s easy some days… I prefer to get in 8-10 servings of fruits and veggies every day, and keep a journal helps keep me on the ’straight & narrow’ so to speak. My health journal has room for daily goals, water intake, food journaling, weight, daily exercise, etc.. I don’t know how this “goes” with intuitive eating, but i’m going to try it for a while and see how it goes… who knows, I may get sick of it in a week and not bother anymore… LOL!! But for now, food journaling it is!

The other night the kids wanted French toast for dinner, so I went with that too! Used 2 pcs of 12 grain bread dipped in the egg mixture, then topped it with vanilla yogurt, 1/2 banana, flaxmeal, coconut, & a dash of cinnamon for good measure. It was soooo good!

And while I was out the other day I spied these little things and picked up a pkg of them… they’re delicious! Remember those “fruit strips” or whatever? But filled with sugar and other crap? Well these are organic and all natural ingredients… I love them!

YUM!!

Question: Do you keep a food journal of any type? Do you count points (WW), calories, etc.. ? Or are you an intuitive eater? 

Quote of the day:

 It is every man’s obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. 

~Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment