Monday, September 7, 2009

Made It Through

Well, I survived yesterday and I didn’t even pick up the phone and send an SOS out to my local Pizza Hut.  I’m doing much better today, I’m hungry some of the time and still occasionally discouraged but it’s nothing like the drama of yesterday.

To tell you the truth, I am bored.  I really have nothing to do, I’ve mostly been sitting around watching TV.  I don’t really go out anymore.  I never realized exactly how many of my social activities revolved around food and eating…

1. Going Out for drinks… while the drinks themselves are packed with caloric goodness there is also the fact that alcohol makes me forget, and really not give a shit about anything.  4 drinks in and I would be ordering a plate of potatoe skins at the very least.

2. The traditional Labor day BBQs/going out to eat with friends…Well obviously I won’t be eating anything, frankly I don’t even trust myself around that kind of food yet.  I’m hanging on by a thread over here!

3. The weekly trip to the Farmers market with Lis…Yeah…really no need for that.

I mean the list just goes on and on!  So I’ve been pretty much just sitting here alone and bored.  I know it’s going to get better…it has to!  I’m hoping to be off this thing in 6 or 7 months so I just keep telling myself it’s only for a little while…just a little longer.  I mean heck!  I’ve survived two weeks and those must be the hardest…right?

[Via http://imlosingme.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment