Sunday, September 6, 2009

Your Nutritional Needs are Answered

Are you tired of dieting with little to no results?

Would you like to know how to diet the right way?

Would you like to eat tasty foods during your diet?

….YES!



If you said yes, read on:



“Thank you, Nick! I tried every diet out there. I starved myself, I was unhappy, I eat foods that had no taste, and I was miserable. The bad thing is, I didn’t lose any weight at all! I was so frustrated and ready to give up….then I found your site.

You caught my attention with your unique and refreshing perspective towards healthy weight loss. I was so enthused to get started and you gave me a new found dedication to my weight loss goals.

With you expert knowledge and support I was able to lose the weight I have always wanted! You are simply the best coach and friend I have. You have changed my life…Thank you, again from the bottom of my heart!”

–Sandy



This is just one of the many life changing moments people have come to enjoy while allowing me to be part of their solution to their weight loss needs.

You see I do not believe in fad diets, starving yourself to lose weight, restricting yourself from certain foods, or being completely miserable to obtain your new lifestyle.

I believe in:

  • Eating a healthy, well balanced diet

  • Adding foods to your meal plan, not taking foods out

  • Finding meals and snacks you like to eat, so you will be able to stick with your meal plan

  • Having a meal plan and sticking with your plan

  • Allowing you to eat food to help you lose weight

Now doesn’t this sound better than the typical diet you have already tried?



Click the link, tell me about your needs and wants, and I will get you started !



Let’s look at a sample meal plan:



As you can see, you will be able to eat chicken nuggets, bagels, and many more great tasting foods that will help you lose weight!



Click the link, tell me about your needs and wants, and I will get you started !



Here is what you can expect from my Nutritional Guidance Program

  • Customized meal plan to fit your needs

  • Freedom to mix and match foods that you like and enjoy

  • Access to a food database with over 7,000 foods to choose from

  • Membership site to log your meals and track your progress

  • Complete access to my weight loss knowledge

  • Insider tips and secrets

  • Printable meal plans and food logs

  • Email support from your weight loss coach (ME!)

  • Weekly Phone Consultation and Guidance

  • Results not typical of your previous dieting attempts

You may be saying this sounds great, but how much does this program cost?

That is a great question and here is your answer…

A complete 1 month membership to my Online Weight Loss Coaching Program is only…

$30.00 USD !



Just think…30 days from now you could be 5-10 pounds heavier, more out of shape, and more depressed about your current health and fitness….or…you could be 4-8 pounds slimmer, in better shape, and feeling great about yourself!





Click the link, tell me about your needs and wants, and I will get you started !





The first 50 people will also receive…

  • 21 FREE Tips to break your bad, unhealthy habits ($20 value)

  • The 5 best ab exercises you can do ($10 value)

  • A Free pair of “Skinny” Jeans, once you reach your goal weight ($75)

That’s a bonus of $105!

That’s more than 1 month of my program!

Just Click the link below and receive your FREE Bonus Gifts !



Thank you, for choosing Morgan Personal Training for your diet needs!

I am so excited to start working with you and together I know, we can accomplish your goals!

Your Weight Loss Coach

Nick Morgan

Morgan Personal Training



[Via http://yorkpersonaltraining.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment