Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 78 Weigh in today.

Well I weighed in and was very pleased to be down 1.5 lbs.  My eating has not been very good lately……….so working out is the only thing that is saving me on the scales.

I met my sister-in-law at the Y.  I pushed the snooze button on my alarm so I was 10 min. late (oops)  We got on the treadmill and started running at 6.0 (10:00 min. mile)  We ran for 5 min. and walked 1 min.  then we ran and pushed our speed up to 6.2…………this continued 6.4-6.6-6.8-7.0-7.2-7.4  (speeds)…………….We then did some core/ab work for about 15 min.       My sister-in-law had to leave so I continued on in the pool.  Wow it was really hard to swim after running………..now I know why my trainer always has me swim before we workout in the gym.  I swam for about 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment