Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You can call me sick!

So my intention was to blog everyday… and then I woke up sick on Thursday and have been in bed since then.  Today I made it through my first day back at work only to come home and find my brand new scale awaiting my return.  For a bathroom scale about to deliver my doom, it is very sleek and fancy looking.  Not your average spin around a circle scale.  Anyway… enough about the glass scale.  So big news… emphasis on the BIG.  My weigh in comes to 414.8 lbs.  At this point I am just done.  I am done with being this big.  I am done with living like this.  And I am really done with hating myself.  I am determined that I am going to stick to my diet regardless of this set back.

I had orginially wanted to lose 200 lbs however that was back when I thought I only weighed 378… so now my plan is to lose 230 lbs.   I have been on nutrisystem now for a week… but like I said before I have been sick so I didn’t eat for a few days.  I am back to eating and sticking to my plan.  I am eating between 1200-1300 calories a day and drinking tons of water.

Tonight I am excited because Biggest Loser is on. I can’t wait to watch and get some additional motivation.  More to come… I promise.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment