Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Who am I?

Who am I?  I am Patricia Gustafson, 36 years old.   I am a wife, daughter, and sister.  I am a mom to a crazy dog named Zeus.  I am too much at times and not enough at other times.  I am beginning another weight loss journey and have decided to share it with the world.

I am a strong-willed, hard-headed, stubborn woman.  When I put my mind to something, I can accomplish anything.  The one thing I can’t figure out is my weight.  I have been struggling with my weight most of my life.  I come from fat stock and I need to change that.  For me.

Today is my someday.  Someday I will eat healthy.  Someday I will exercise.  Someday I will figure it all out.  Someday I will do it for all the right reasons.  Someday I will take care of me.  Today is my someday.

I plan to write about my ups and downs, successes and failures.  I will clue you in on my goals and achievements.  Post before and afters. 

Come join me… this could be a bumpy ride. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment